Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER

Politicalrancor posted:

Right now Im planning for the yankees to win every world series from 1948-1960 because I hate parity.

gently caress parity. I'm going to make parity my bitch. 92-time World Champion Yankees. :devil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OctoberBlues posted:

I just did a BBM 1901-2009 simulation with randomization on and went to check the records. All time home runs - Barry Bonds, 729. All time hits - Ty Cobb, 4407. Well son of a bitch, this isn't any fun. Let's check the season leaders for home runs. Ah, here we go. Chad Tracy, 68. Well goddamn...

Andruw Jones had something like 860 homers in one simulation I ran, it was awesome.

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

I'm running a 2009-forward simulation, and there's been some interesting things.

Justin Upton for example: He's 46 years old, in his 28th season, with 949 homers, 4500 hits, and is currently OPSing 1.061. At 46. :psyduck:

Oh also Andrew Brackman has 340 career victories, and 5400-odd strikeouts. gently caress yeah big man.

e: :synpa: :3:

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OOTP is so amazing. :allears:

By 2044, this has happened:

- 2 new Expansion teams (Columbus Rancheros and the Jacksonville Golden Sox - AL Central and West, respectively)
- The Nationals moved to Memphis, and became the Fielders
- The Diamondbacks moved to Austin to become the Silver Hawks
- The Pirates had a 20-year period of total dominance in-division
- The Yankees have sucked more often than not

Yeah.

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

Way to stack your team, jerk.

• Locked thread