Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

I have OOTP 11, but I'm not really happy with it. The screens are non-intuitive to the point where I'm convinced I'm missing something. Setting rosters is drag-n-drop, but somehow I managed to release my first free agent signing with no warning or notice whatsoever. Coaching seems to be weird in that I can hire a LEGENDARY coach (yes, it's in all caps in the game) to coach my rookie league team as long as I meet his relatively low demands. I played three complete seasons and I still don't know how the amateur draft players get ranked. I was down to 1 1/2 star hitters long before the 4 star potential pitchers were gone - not sure if that was bad scouting or some error on my part. No real way for me to tell either that I could see.

Obviously YMMV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread