Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I used to play in an OOTP league and it was fun as hell. They sent me an email saying it was $24.99 through 12/31, so i planned on picking it up tomorrow after getting paid. Any goon leagues out there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I would be interested as well, eltoasto@eltoasto.com

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

joshtothemaxx posted:

How many Goons play OOTPX? I'm playing in an online league with some random people I found on the OOTP forums, league called The Show. It's pretty good, but the community is kinda quiet. Plus they gave me the drat Royals.

I play in a few leagues after buying it around christmas, having a great time. I was lucky enough to grab 2 teams that were coming out of rebuilding phases and are in decent markets, and another that is hopeless and is going to have to burn it all down and start over.

• Locked thread