Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morham
Jun 4, 2007
Thanks to the guy who posted that little review of Ambush Alley, I will definately be picking up the PDF of the rules soon. I wonder if I could somehow combine two hobbies into one, and run PBP Ambush Alley? I guess I'd have to read the rules first...I love the idea of only have a 2ftx2ft playing field, thats almost a travel game! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morham
Jun 4, 2007
Hey guys I picked up that Ambush Alley game that got posted earlier on a whim and it looks pretty fun, and even if it never gets played I'd like some 15mm modern infantry (preferably British, though American will do if I have to) to paint up...I'm UK based so do any of you UK fellows have a good go to store for stuff like that?

(I'd rather not have to ship it over from America or where ever if it can be avoided).

Morham
Jun 4, 2007
Thanks, I thought for 2 quid a pop I might as well give QRF a go, I'll wait and see what they're like and maybe I'll go somewhere else next time...oh god...there will probably be a next time won't there, my poor student loan :(

Morham
Jun 4, 2007

quote:

To the person considering 15mm moderns from QRF, timely enough they have a 15% sale until the 24th:

Already picked up my stuff yesterday and completely missed the bit about a sale....typical...never mind I might pick some more up before the 25th, my other stuff should (hopefully) have arrived by then :) Thanks for the heads up anyway!

Morham
Jun 4, 2007
My miniatures from QRF arrived the other day at last, and I am super surprised by the detail you can fit on a 15mm army man...they look great and I've already started painting them, will post some pics when I eventually manage to get some batteries for my camera :)

Also ordered some nice basing stuff and more paints for the skin and weapons. I am following convention and painting them in Desert Camo because I like it, it was that or urban but desert is easier!

Anyway, QRF minis are good quality...just thought people might like to know :)