Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Socky
Jul 4, 2007
Hissss! Hisssssssss!

PaintVagrant posted:

I think it might be wargames factory that Im thinking of. I always wanted to do a barbarian horde in warhammer historical battles...does that system even exist anymore?

The new version is supposed to be available for pre-order this month, apparently.

"This year we've been busy working away on a brand new edition of Warhammer Ancient Battles and we're pleased to say that it's just about finished! Weighing in at 208 pages, the new edition will be hardback and full colour throughout. The book is lavishly illustrated with fantastic colour photographs and stunning full-colour artwork. All of our existing supplements will be compatible with the new edition so make sure you’ve got the ones you need!

We'll be sending Warhammer Ancient Battles off to the printers in the New Year and when we have a confirmed delivery date, we'll make the book available for pre-order. As newsletter subscribers, we'll send you the information first and you should also keep an eye out for preview pages early in the New Year."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Socky
Jul 4, 2007
Hissss! Hisssssssss!
Here's some Seleukids and other stuff i've been painting:

Antiochos III Megas:

Antiochos IV Epiphanes:

Cyclops:

Galatian leader: