Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

lilljonas posted:

Mongol Conquest 1206-1266
1x3Cv (Gen), 2x3Cv, 8x2LH, 1x2LH or Art

Golden Horde / Successors 1251-1556
1x3Cv (Gen), 3x3Cv, 6x2LH, 1x3Bw, 1x4Bw or 4Cb or 3Wb or 2LH

Early and Late nomadic mongols
1x3Cv (Gen), 3x3Cv or 2LH, 8x2LH

Could you explain the abbreviations please?

Also, I like how we warhams have divided like a great unwashed amoeba to start to take over the front page of TGD. Someone get me a tabletop naval battles thread & I'll spend even more money I can't afford to part with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

I can understand how people would find that distasteful but I'm really interested. Asymetrical games & the system you described sounds fast & exciting, as far as moving bits of tin around the dining room table goes.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Serotonin posted:

With my 28mm ww2 stuff from Artizan I used Corgi 1/50 vehicles- perfect match and they are prepainted! Cheating I know but they look good.

How do they compare to GW's heroic 28mm Elephantitis sufferers?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

lilljonas posted:

The best painted 2mm I've seen can be found here:

These look like the MSPaint spraybrush. Got any crazy-rear end closeups of 2mm stuff?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

LintMan posted:

I love the painting on these, sort of high-contrast & cartoony, I could probably see myself getting a bunch of 15mm

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

No Pun Intended posted:

No I can't get 76mm Shermans :smith:

The only difference is the gun right? That sounds like a really easy conversion. Unless the rules say you can't take 76mm Shermans, in which case ignore me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

LintMan posted:

Now y'see, I have nowhere to put it & don't play anything in that scale, but this just makes me want to build tons of terrain. It's brilliant.