Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spe
Aug 28, 2007

All Stocked Up

Ambuletz posted:

You Slut! (Critical Meat, 2007)

Ok, I'm loving retarded for this disc and I've got the band members on my facebook and if anyones interested they just posted:

You Slut! posted:

It may seem things have gone quiet on the YS! front, but we are mixing the demos of Medium Bastard very soon and then maybe we will 'leak' a couple of songs onto the intermilan for you listening pleasure/disdain (delete as appropriate).

Also Patagonian Rats is the business. The first 7 tracks are an unbelievably strong lineup and the rest has plenty of awesome bits as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread