Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
holdsteady
Nov 4, 2009
Math Rock is not my favorite term though I had to come in here to post these guys.

They're called OSO and if I had to give them a genre it would be gypsy jazz rock punk classical. Anyway they are all about the DIY and you should go listen to them right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoTdRgRRBTE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holdsteady
Nov 4, 2009
Glad to see I'm not the only one who likes OSO, they are consistently one of the best live bands I've seen and their passion for music is insane. Plus there are only like 25 people there when they play so its like a private show. The only problem is it makes other bands seem pretty bland, but I guess I gotta check out more bands in this thread.

• Locked thread