Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoB
May 1, 2009
Has anyone else gotten an Amazon Rewards card? I havent had a credit card before, I've only been using my debit card.

My purchases not on amazon are mainly groceries, costco, gas, and eating out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009
My first and only card has been the Chase Amazon Visa. I've been considering getting a different card recently just for emergencies/larger purchases/downpayments/etc since they wouldn't raise the credit limit above 1800 (even though it apparently doubled just this pay period without mentioning it). I've got good credit but haven't made any major purchases. Generally charge $1000-1200 each month and pay it off.

I have been sort of considering something with airline miles. I don't spend a whole lot but I don't travel much either. It would be nice to be able to cover/subsidize plane tickets when I do though.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Just got my B of A travel card, all I can say so far is that their website is better than Chase's. :v:

• Locked thread