Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBandOffice
Nov 4, 2009
Maybe someone in this thread could help me out finding a credit card. Right now I'm trying to get some credit built up so that I can get some better loans to pay for college (I don't qualify for much federal aid and am having to work full-time to pay for college, which I found out I won't be able to do next semester. Thanks for not cosigning mom and dad :rolleyes:) I'm looking for a card I can get with little credit history (only a loan) that isn't the Discover or Citi Student cards (no-go on those). I just need something that I can pay off the balance each month, so a high limit isn't necessary. Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBandOffice
Nov 4, 2009

Sock on a Fish posted:

Why are you ruling out student cards? They look just like any other credit card on your credit report.

I didn't have the credit to get either of those. Both of them auto-declined me. All that's on my credit report is 5500 in outstanding loans.

• Locked thread