Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sirbeefalot posted:

I'm trying to imagine how a single-speed fixed gear motorcycle with narrow bars would even work...

Just fit narrow bars.

http://www.bikeexif.com/megola-motorcycle

quote:

With no clutch the handbook recomended that in the event the rider encountered an obstacle they circled until the way was clear again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You named your duck Desmo? Awesome.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I think you might have a problem, dude.

Your problem is that pool table's taking up the space of at least 2 more bikes, you gotta get rid of it.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hope you're not even moderately into fantasy RPGs, because Skyrim may potentially wreck your life.

I'm pretty sure if I had taps next to my gaming PC, I'd never leave for anything that didn't ensure those two devices remained available.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I ended up buying a 560Ti and upgrading to 8 gigs of memory as well, but intended to use it for BF3. I've already put way more time into Skyrim, and I've only had it for a week.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I had no idea they put so much work into weather effects, it's awesome.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ola posted:

gently caress, it sounds GREAT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXACpl-KaHE

Warming to it now...

Oh, it still has the heart of a Ducati. It's just in the body of an obese midwesterner.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Must be taking more inspiration from Ducati than I thought.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Well the problem with your dirt experience is you're on some dumpy air-cooled 150cc 4-stroke. You need to hop onto a CR500 to properly experience motocross, of course.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Steel trellis. Gotta put the engine on display!

*rips out oil filter trying to offroad a hypermotard*

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Needs a vented cover so everyone can hear that dry clutch supremacy ask what's wrong with your bike.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
On the note of bearings and stem sizes, here's a nice-sized list of fork tube diameters in case you want it.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588758

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The internet needs better sounds of the CBX, so I think I'll need to ride down there, mic up the bike, and rip up and down the street a few times for the greater good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Jesus zool, maybe smooth out your right wrist instead of relying on your left fingers?!!!!

• Locked thread