Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

race tires on road are a great idea, ask me!

That sucks, hope you get it back/enough to get another one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Seriously? gently caress man, you have some bad luck. Where was it this time?

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Maybe it will be worth it for you to invest in immobilisers and poo poo for your bikes.

e: and disc locks, and a big rear end chain, and a hired goon to guard it.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

They may have a yearly limit. I know in Australia you can't sell more than 5 or 6 cars a year without being classed as a dealer. Number might be off but its something like that.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Dunno about that one, but I was sitting on a 1198 the other day and it was smaller than my pre-gen ninja 250. :( (Feeling, anyway, I don't know if it actually was. Could never ride one for long, shame.)

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

tarzanspuma posted:

Dammit. How am I supposed to not buy one of those things now?

Nice writeup Z3n. Christ, I want one even more if that's possible.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

Hey Z3n, quick question - you have a rear brake master cyclinder laying around for a ZX6e? They want $550 retail for a new one over here in Aus land so I figured I'd check if you had a spare and throw you a not loving ridiculous amount of money if it's working before ebaying one and just hoping it works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

All good, thanks anyway, just got off the phone to a wrecker in Brisbane and he can get me a working one for $85. Fkn $550, what a joke. I can do a full brembo swap from a 'blade for that.

• Locked thread