Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Z3n posted:

Selling Daytona 675.

Deposit down on GSX-R 600 - picking up tomorrow.

These got finished up:

Holy crap those are amazing.

bikes are cool too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Matte black so that it doesn't compete with the bright white at all.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Z3n posted:

I'm so loving torn on the rims. Part of me wants to go bright blue so the entire bike just shines, although looking closely at the blue decals, they're pretty dark, so maybe a darker blue with some flake in it to tie it all together? A subtler touch to tie it all together? Gah, the most first world problem.

I mean my taste is probably pretty bad anyway, but I love that bright white shine so much that anything that could possibly detract from it would be out in my opinion. But that's just it, my opinion. Blue and white does looks amazing together though. Maybe a really light blue like periwinkle or something?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

White wheels own. Do white

White wheels will be white for 5 minutes before they're matte black with grime anyway.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

BlackMK4 posted:

Nah, it's not that bad at all.

Fair enough. I was basing it on the fact that my car's wheels are perpetually grimy.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Slavvy posted:

Much like every molecule of water you drink has passed through Oliver Cromwell, every bike has passed through z3n's garage.

So z3n is the rear end in a top hat who put Rockstar stickers on my drz? :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Z3n posted:

It's so good.

That's easy, just renounce all your worldly possessions and move to a remote mountaintop where you contemplate the meaning of life and our place in the universe.

Our place in the universe is on top of real cool bikes.

• Locked thread