Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

If anyone sees a newer liter bike for $5000-ish in Michigan or northern Ohio/Indiana, let me know.

http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110780

2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 636 $4500 5,500 miles (Metro Detroit area)

http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110409&highlight=Kawasaki

2003 Kawasaki ZX-12R $6000 6,xxx miles (Mid-Michigan area)

Bob Morales fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Jan 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

Brand loving new 2008 Ninja ZX6R

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140376139996&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Oh man, the local market isn't bad right now at all.

2002 Suzuki Gsxr 750 Gorgeous blue/white Priced to sell - $3675 (Flint, Mi)

This bike is just like new. Extremely fast and is fuel injected. For those that dont already know, you get the best of both worlds with a 750, basically as lightweight as a 600 with the power close to a 1000. This is the bike everyone wants! Low miles. Bike has not been beat on, which means no stunts wheelies, burnouts, etc. Bike has has always been Adult owned/maintained and ridden and it shows. Newer tires. Comes with Yoshimura Exhaust ($550), integrated undertail blinker/brake light system for the clean look ($$) Flushmount turn signals. Bike is ready to go with a clean and clear title. Needs nothing, turn key and ride. Priced to sell at ONLY $3675 OBO please no trades!

Clean 2002 Honda CBR F4i - $2500 (Lansing)

2002 CBR600 F4i (MINT CONDITION NO SCRATHES-NEVER DROPPED)
9530 miles
Brand new Pilot Powers front & rear
service recently done
new chain and spockets (quick acceleration kit)
Yoshi slip on Exhuast
corbin custom seat
custon undertail kit
This bike is super clean!

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Armacham posted:

but he's in the military, those guys are so trustworthy

:911: