Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CSi-NA-EJ7
Feb 21, 2007
I really wanted to invest in a cr 500, but decided it would be too much work to convert it street legal and make a bad rear end sumo out of it. Gonna settle for a DRZSM nowadays

Content

quote:

Date: 2010-01-24, 11:11AM CST
Reply to: sale-fnzty-1568119408@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

DR-Z400SM SuperMoto

Bike is in excellent condition. Has been used for a commuter bike for all 13,000 miles. The bike has only been offroad once last year. All items on the bike are stock except the following:

MRD Exhaust (with silencer): $400 pipe
Kiehin Flat FCR Carb: $450
Offroad wheels: $900 (with 50% tread)

The bike, with all accesseries is worth over $4,000. We are finishing our basement and I am looking for some extra cash for an entertainment system.

First $3,700 takes the bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0pPi_0Kjww

Don't have the money for it right now, maybe after taxes... but its exactly what I want. DRZ with pipe and carbs already done up with a set of off road wheels. Some other goon could be very happy with it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CSi-NA-EJ7
Feb 21, 2007

Z3n posted:

That duc...:circlefap: I've always loved those bikes. Seems like they all leak from the tanks though, what's up with that?

People let them sit without gas in the tanks, so they rust through :( can be fixed with POR-15. the late model 900ss is a great bike, though the 1000DS SS is thought by many a Ducatisti to be the ultimate street bike

CSi-NA-EJ7
Feb 21, 2007
Someone buy this!