Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

XYLOPAGUS posted:

$500 for a pre gen Ninja 250 with title that needs carb work from a friend's friend. Great or greatest idea?

It ran before it sat for like 2 years (in a garage though!). I'm expecting to replace tires, clean carbs, change oil, and charge up the battery and it should run/ride fine. I'll drain the gas too while I'm at it.

Great idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

tasty food posted:

Hot drat, I called him. This might really be happening. :getin:

Oh god no why would you pay $2800 for that. If you want to buy something dumb and old go buy a CX650 Turbo or something.

primitive posted:

Looking for a cheap-ish toy for the track and ride out days, found this on Autotrader. Why shouldn't I buy this:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...ponsored&page=1

You won't be able to easily get track gear, rearsets, spares, and good suspension for it. You want a trackbike that looks like everyone else's trackbikes.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Yeah if the valves are causing the engine not to turn over it's because they're hitting the pistons.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

That seems really expensive.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Little do they know, no one that really loves motorcycling is actually cool.

pretty much

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Been in his garage since 96, fuuuuuuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Honda's first design principle is "the factory has assembled it right so anyone taking it apart is a bad person who must be punished".