Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kin Corn Karn
Mar 9, 2008

been borrowing a friends 80' cb750 that ive learned to ride on. i ran into a bit of coin so im looking to buy my own if i can find something decent for cheap enough.

82' CB900c. Needs rear rotor caliper, o rings, and exhaust manifold. but says its running okay now. asking price is $600, so i'd still have some money left over to take care of some of the issues. i really like the cb750 ive been riding and would be happy with something similar like this.

another is a 90' yamaha fzr600 for $1200, supposedly only needing a choke cable and a battery charge. seems like a safer bet, but maybe a bit small and underpowered for me.

thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU