Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Plinkey posted:

I think this thing is awesome.

Click here for the full 619x478 image.

Looks like a watermelon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Radbot posted:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcy/1999647998.html

Is it just me, or is that a really great looking BMW? How is that price, though?

Almost low enough for me to fly across country to test out his claims that I could ride it cross country.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

hahaha...pay extra for this ugly as sin bike and while your at it let me overcharge you for the helmet I got raped in price on.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Buell blasts are lovely and the single cylinder really gives you a pounding so that part makes sense. Just a guy that didn't want to put in any more effort in the posting. Dunno about the price, would that make sense if its in the crate and not assembled? Either that or its just stolen from a cargo container.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

I see that wheelie bar and have fond dreams of a redneck with a case of Kirkland light falling rear end over tea kettle off the back the first time he sat on it before a light bulb went off and he scribbled on his hospital napkin a design that included the wheelie bar.