Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RadioPassive
Feb 26, 2012

Don't worry it's just chalk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadioPassive
Feb 26, 2012

When FBmarket works, it works at the speed of texting. When it fails, it's just an obvious scam or fake listing in the first reply.

When craigslist works, it works at the speed of email. When it fails, it fails like a jumanji dice roll.

RadioPassive
Feb 26, 2012

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Does the ninja frame normally just abruptly stop below the exhaust there or did they chop the frame too?

E: that’s the center stand, nm

The ninja frame partially rearranges itself spontaneously in the hands of a previous owner.

RadioPassive
Feb 26, 2012

Shouldn’t the presence of those ads suggest the existence of an equally stupid market that’s actually interested in these “rare finds”?

RadioPassive
Feb 26, 2012

I’ve owned and raced on $800 mountain bicycles and $3500 mountain bicycles and the difference is real.

If you don’t need that kind of suspension and drivetrain performance on your bicycle rides then of course this is ridiculous and you should rather spend the money on a nice motorcycle. Most people will never need more than a $200 Walmart bicycle to suit their needs. But I’m currently riding a $2400 cyclocross bicycle and I am extremely satisfied with my purchase because I’m into that poo poo.

RadioPassive
Feb 26, 2012

i guess the 400 was too much bike for them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadioPassive
Feb 26, 2012

He's showing his idiot cards with the line about the tires, but every single time I buy an insanely low-mileage (and usually bone stock) bike it ends up being a great machine for years. I've had a couple with like under 50 miles/year, under 1000 miles total.