Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BabelFish
Jul 20, 2013

Fallen Rib
Edit: Nevermind, I'm pretty sure the sv650 posting for a model year they never made was a scam, my bad.

BabelFish fucked around with this message at 10:37 on May 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabelFish
Jul 20, 2013

Fallen Rib

Mirconium posted:

Yall got opinions about the sur-ron x? Is it going to catch fire because it's suspiciously cheap and electric?
They've been out for a couple years now and people seem to really like them for what they are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6DzZK7UpNE

BabelFish
Jul 20, 2013

Fallen Rib

Slavvy posted:

When I was a kid I got given a photo book of all the world's premier dirt bikes, published before I was born, and the only two names I remember are combat wombat and ossa plonker
The Combat Wombat is a Hodaka, they have a few great names. The Combat Wombat, the Road Toad, and the Dirt Squirt are my favorites.

If you're in the PNW and want to see a bunch of old dudes ride/display a bunch of lovingly restored old dirt bikes, there's a (usually) annual event in Athena, Oregon called Hodaka Days.