Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spandexcajun
Feb 28, 2005

Suck the head for a little extra cajun flavor
Fallen Rib
This is not a great deal, but worth a laugh. Reminds me why I don't need a speed triple.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1603923388.html

07 Speed Triple Triumph - $6900 (Fort Collins)

The bike has a little over 4,000 miles on it, after market Jardine pipes, sliders, gel set, and a seat cowl. The bike is in showroom shape. Never been dropped, wrecked or in any other words damaged. The only thing the bike needs a new rear tire, i also have a shark top of the line carbon helmet that matched the bike if interested. Need to sell the bike because of the loss of my motorcycle license, would not sell it for any other reason. Please !! CALL !! Don't Email Jordan (970) 219-8331. I have all the stock parts that came off this bike as well. Motivated seller. Cash Only. Title in hand. Get this bike for a deal before the weather is perfect. If you don't have the $$ leave me alone. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU