Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

Now that's what I call a geekMAN!
Some of the “your first motorcycle” advice is like “who will you be riding with?” and I watch things like this and think, “No one. Ever. Under any circumstances.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

$10K Grom

quote:

Below is a list of most upgrades ( I have every receipt listed below and more. Over 4G in parts alone).

Kitaco NEO 181cc Big Bore Performance Kit (WITH Forged Crank Shaft) -
Takegawa Chain Tensioner Arm
Crank Shaft Support Bearing
Fairing Brace
aRacer Mini5 & AF1 & 2-5 Splitter
aRacer Blink
16t Front Sprocket
Takegawa High Flow Oil Pump
KOSO 34mm Throttle, Intake Manifold & KN Filter R1100
PCX150 Injector
4.5” Lowering Link
Adjustable Stretch Kit
Morin Oil Cooler Kit
TOCE T-Slash Full Exhaust System
TST Undertail
TST Fender Eliminator
Integrated LED Tail Light System
Aodonly Racing Seat
Guardian All Weather Cover
SNB Body Kit (no longer installed)
Bar End Mirrors
Lithium ION battery
Manual Cam Chain Tensioner
Shinko Mobber Tires
Only 117 miles
KOSO Heavy Duty Clutch Kit with Springs
Chimera V2 CNC Lifter Clutch Plate

Still have stock parts that will go with sale.

Which include seat, blinkers, ect. All have been upgraded.

Built the bike and my husband bought me a better toy thats of more interest to me. While this is certainly fast, I enjoy my new CBR 1000 better.

Unbelievable torque, the bike does 65 mph with no worries with my 250 pound husband riding it. With me 75 mph cruising. I built this with the frame brace that you need and every top end part that can go in it and have it still be reliable. The motor has been professionally tuned and runs great. The shocks have been filled with heavier oil and adjusted to easily take 250 lb riders. Must ride this to compare it to a normal one. Truly a smooth riding, quick, good looking bike.

I have over 4 grand in receipts from every part on this bike. I have a 1500 receipt from the machinist. I have in this what im asking. This is one of the fastest grooms out there with all reliable enhancement upgrades.

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

(Barring leather lol) I am really disappointed with how straight most gear is.

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

You meet the most people whose uncle owned a Triumph in the 70’s on a Triumph.

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

$5500 stretched, lowered, carbon-dipped … Grom.

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

I found this abomination on Reddit and it won’t leave my brain so now you have to see it, too:

quote:

Deus custom build the the 790 kit installed. I posted up in our local sledding Facebook groups having a laugh at the bike being for sale, and we’re all guess as to what has happened for a dr650 chopper conversion. On of our group members that does custom builds provided some more insight: “The story is actually way worse than it looks. He bought the Deus DR790, pulled all the bodywork off it and started chopping it into this. No drugs, and seemed like a nice guy. I bought the old Deus bodywork off him when he chucked it on marketplace and had to shed a read when I saw where he was at with it.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

That is almost as ugly as any random late model Victory.