Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blista compact
Mar 12, 2006
whats a fyad :(
https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2019-KTM-790+Adventure-5019831806

Please tell me this is a terrible idea? I took a look at it last week (the battery was dead and tires dangerously low so no test ride or start up). The mech at the shop said that they've got a new battery coming in this weekend and new tires are going to be mounted on it.

Story on the bike is that a guy rode the TaT on it to get to his new home and then sold it to get a car.

I live just down the street so I'll be able to poke around on it as much as I need to before buying.

Also, based on the miles it needs it's first valve clearance check in the next couple thousand miles which seems to be around 500 at an actual dealer (dunno if this is really doable at home on a KTM)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU