Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/1600437347.html

Aprilia RS125!

It's a red, itallian, two stroke!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
I'm pretty sure there was a guy in dallas selling a titled RS50 for around 2500-3000 not more then a year ago.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Concourses are just 4x sized Ninja 250s.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

80's Hondas are the best bikes

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Pvt. Public posted:

Yeah I figure it will be an occasional toy. Nothing too special, just something different to ride. And I don't mind the work at all. I know parts availability can be an issue, but I'm not worried about it really. Besides, it isn't that much money anyway.

Ask me about having to order parts for my '89 TransAlp from germany, only to find out they were shipped from one state over to germany and back. Old Hondas are just so awesome. Buy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

craigslist posted:

i am selling a rare 1968 honda cb 350

wikipedia posted:

Its reliable motor, coupled with dual Keihin carburetors proved to be a popular design, becoming the highest selling motorcycle in American history, with 300,000 units sold.

:colbert: