Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OdorousTobacco
Oct 17, 2005
I get the chills thinking that one day this fuckwit may be right
There's an image I found on Google Image Search a few years back that I can't find anymore. It was an Amazon woman in a bikini riding a chrome shark through a wave with birds flying overhead. It fits this thread perfectly, if anyone knows where it is.

Edit: GIS has yielded a tattoo of it and a crappy flyer for a band's show, but not the unaltered original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Pneub posted:

That is the manliest picture I've ever seen. Everyone only wishes they had 1/10 the manliness of Nick Fury.

Squirtle
Oct 14, 2008

Here comes the Squirtle Squad!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Fish Of Doom posted:

That is the manliest picture I've ever seen. Everyone only wishes they had 1/10 the manliness of Nick Fury.

Click here for the full 1024x1641 image.

Gutter Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

by angerbotSD

OdorousTobacco posted:

There's an image I found on Google Image Search a few years back that I can't find anymore. It was an Amazon woman in a bikini riding a chrome shark through a wave with birds flying overhead. It fits this thread perfectly, if anyone knows where it is.

Edit: GIS has yielded a tattoo of it and a crappy flyer for a band's show, but not the unaltered original.

Via https://www.tineye.com

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!

Click here for the full 1200x587 image.

This is what the artist said about his creation

quote:

Ok, so World Wars aren't fun, they're horrible.
Nobody enjoys them at the time and everybody complains about them afterwards.
In short, they're crap.

But I did a picture of one anyway, this time with added robots.
Because that's what war really needs, giant loving robots.

I happen to agree with him :black101:

OdorousTobacco
Oct 17, 2005
I get the chills thinking that one day this fuckwit may be right

Gutter Monkey posted:

SUCCESS!

Also, the file name is awesome.

SconZ
Dec 9, 2006
40,000 men and women every day

itrorev posted:

In a world were rock hard abs are idolized by media and popular culture, this man says "Fedor need no six-pack".

Agreed. To be fair, though, he could pretty much say anything he wanted, anytime he felt like it, to anyone.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008

Gutter Monkey posted:

It's surprising how much I want this airbrushed onto my hood.

a bunch of ants
Jan 21, 2009

Wanna be professional criminals with me?
You guys realize there is already a thread just like this right?
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3198441

Click here for the full 464x650 image.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

Ah, Rokea. Most jawsome of the changing breeds.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

itrorev posted:

In a world were rock hard abs are idolized by media and popular culture, this man says "Fedor need no six-pack".
Fedor does have rock-hard abs, they're covered by a bit of adipose tissue.

The Tiger
Mar 20, 2009

Having worked with tigers, seen them in the wild, and studied them, I can attest to how pants-shittingly terrifying they can be when they are angry and how powerful they can be. Just their roar at close range is designed to paralyze (and it does). Being around them makes you understand just how physically infinitesimal we are as a species.

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Affirmative. Yes. Yo. Right on. My man.

eminkey2003
Oct 11, 2009

Squirtle posted:

A friend of mine made a drawing of this for drawing class last year. I liked it a lot!

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Sunday Punch posted:

Got a source for these? :aaaaa:

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Concept art for the film adaptation of World War Z, this is the Battle of Yonkers portion.

Factory Ten
Feb 8, 2010
'DON"T WORRY BRO, I'LL BE YOUR CREEPY INTERNET DETECTIVE WHITE KNIGHT WHEN YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!!!! CALL 1800 WHITE DICK AND I'LL TRACK DOWN OLD PHOTOS OF PEOPLE WHO WERE MEAN TO YOU TODAY!!!!

Dacap posted:

Concept art for the film adaptation of World War Z, this is the Battle of Yonkers portion.

Wait, what? They're making this into a movie?

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Factory Ten posted:

Wait, what? They're making this into a movie?

They were, but I think it's just short of falling into development hell.

Jeff Gerber
Jul 22, 2007
Well it ain't soy sauce!
^^^^^^^^^
What storyline/comic is this from?

Jeff Gerber has a new favorite as of 06:12 on Mar 2, 2010

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

There you are in your home, and the soldiers smash down the door and tell you you're in the middle of World War III. Something's gone wrong with time.

Super Waffle posted:

Got a source for these? :aaaaa:

They're promotional art for video games. I know the one with the different Enterprises is for Star Trek Legacy. Here's one more from the same artist.

Lord Sexatron
Aug 1, 2003

Jeff Gerber posted:

^^^^^^^^^
What storyline/comic is this from?

Issues 13-18 of Garth Ennis/Greg Hurwitz run on Punisher MAX.

A CIA operative backed up by military brass convinces some Islamic fundamentalists to crash a plane into some important building in Moscow (I think, it's been awhile since). Nick Fury gets wind of this and that page happens.

Chef Tony
Jun 13, 2005

The Miracle Blade will stay sharp the first time, the fourth time, everytime!
"THIS IS WHAT NAUGHTY PEOPLE GET!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZuaS0VYuFY

Robocop is pretty badass.

Click here for the full 857x1024 image.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Sunday Punch posted:

They're promotional art for video games. I know the one with the different Enterprises is for Star Trek Legacy. Here's one more from the same artist.

I would seriously order prints of those, and frame them on my walls. I'm in love with the Battle of the Mutara Nebula one, between the Enterprise and Reliant.

Lupus For All
Feb 27, 2009

Bah! Some day they'll watch, from down in the gutter they will, as King Zoidberg caresses their fancy box!

Click here for the full 800x618 image.

Click here for the full 785x500 image.

And finally:

Click here for the full 785x500 image.

Man on TV
Apr 21, 2009

Project Excelsior

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Man on TV posted:

Project Excelsior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lEsLcGB7Vo&feature=PlayList&p=FC67698B8ACA0434&index=37

This music video, Dayvan Cowboy by Boards of Canada, is music set to a video of Project Excelsior. It's good music coupled with a really good video.

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

quote:

APOLLONIAN WIGHT

When experiments testing the viability of tapping into the quantum vacuum for energy were performed on the Apollo 21 Lab Station, reports devolved into strange ramblings about how their conclusions were inconceivable to human minds. Before all communication ceased, garbled messages were sent to earth from the astronauts about their experiments revealing to them the "howling face of the sun." A rescue crew was violently repulsed from the station by corpses in the astronaut's space suits. Footage of the incident show ghostly images of tormented figures hanging just behind these corpses, struggling, but seemingly unable to pull themselves apart from their decaying bodies.

quote:

LEICHEOBERSCHÜTZE

Many commanders panic as the Allied forces press on to Berlin. Some disappear, others commit suicide, and most don blinders to the future, continuing their tasks regardless of the futility. A select few however begin to pull back from directionless rationalism and pore over the occult texts so commonly passed around among the officer classes. This infusion of unwholesome study coupled with the inventiveness of a strained weapons industry has seen soldiers unable, or unwilling to continue defense of the Fatherland return to the front cinched into obscene contraptions. These mutilated puppets are often left behind during controlled retreats, erupting from piles of corpses amidst the oncoming Allied troops working their way through the wreckage.

Both from Keith Thompson's website. http://www.keiththompsonart.com/index.html

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
A picture of a picture of the Internet. The basic building blocks are called BGP Autonomous Systems.

My small company is one of the squares on the outside, I need to find a 'You Are Here' sticker for it.

Come on by AS 26411 if you ever want to visit.

demoneyespaul
Sep 14, 2007

PIATPIATPIAT!

Dacap posted:

Maybe this time it will work out for them :ohdear:

Vijdagames!

Click here for the full 1600x1000 image.

Click here for the full 1500x1075 image.

Ruse
Dec 16, 2005

Gentlemen, let's broaden our minds!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

This motherfucker, right here.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

"Why are you asking me this motherfucking question?"

Holistic Detective
Feb 2, 2008

effing the ineffable

Sunday Punch posted:

Hello new wallpaper. If anyone else wants to use it here it is plus the other two in 1680x1050 resolution:

Click here for the full 1680x1050 image.

And here are a couple of wallpapers I made last time a thread like this came around:

And finally, because this isn't the wallpaper posting thread:

:black101:

BethelBAR
Apr 17, 2008

by Cowcaster

Request: Some huge South American police/commando guy with a cigar in his mouth, I'm thinking Columbia/Brazil?

Geisladisk
Sep 15, 2007

Cardboard posted:

Holy poo poo this guy's art is fantastic. That site is a pleasure to read through.

e: http://www.keiththompsonart.com/robots.html These are my favorite. I can almost see some of these things move.

Geisladisk has a new favorite as of 02:51 on Jun 24, 2010

Corley
Feb 2, 2010

I cannot comprehend the amount of balls it would take to drift into space without so much as a string tying you down.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Dacap posted:

This is amazing. Does anyone have any more zombie art like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esthar
May 7, 2009

Cardboard posted:

I love you so much. the apollonian wight picture/description has been my favorite thing forever.

I like this:

can't get thumbnail to work...

Esthar has a new favorite as of 08:52 on Jun 24, 2010

• Locked thread