Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

singe
Aug 24, 2008

I want to ride my bicycle.
I don't know why my credit score (according to credit karma) dropped about 90 points in two month. I have 100% on time payments and did not have any major changes in credit. My monthly payments increased just a little bit my debt to income ratio increased to about 5%. I didn't cancel any credit cards or anything. The only thing I can think of that would negatively affect my credit, is I did one hard inquiry to see if I would qualify for an autoloan, except it has not been reflected yet. I also switched about 8k from my checking account to my fidelity investment account but I doubt that matters.

I don't really need to apply for credit/loans but I like keeping tabs on my credit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

singe
Aug 24, 2008

I want to ride my bicycle.

LorneReams posted:

DTI has no effect on credit score. I would pull a free report and see if something changed, otherwise it may just be this fake score being wonky.

I just pulled my free credit report, and there are no inquiries in the past year and everything else is on time payments with nothing of note. I guess I shouldn't worry about it?