Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

UZR IS BULLSHIT posted:

Not sure which is the best thread for this: Would you take a salary of 1 in Seattle, or 0.9 in Denver?

Exactly the same job - same company, same team, same boss. Everyone else is in the Seattle office, but Denver would be a little better for outside of work reasons.

Seattle is a much better place to live. So Seattle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Fezziwig posted:

If it helps, you can fund your 2023 IRA contributions by tax day of 2024. This is true each year as well, in case you're crunched on cash flow.

Technically, you can contribute up until you file (for those who file before the deadline).

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Some of us didn't know any better and bought a house in 2008 because our parents told us house prices only go up!

Still figure doing that in my 20s probably cost me at least half a mil in the long term.