Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

No thought was put into this.
...and, thank you KO. I needed that $2 hit. Oddly enough though, I'm actually thinking about using this as a chance to re-up as this is one of my stocks I plan on keeping for the long haul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

Here's to hoping that GE dividend really does come back in 2011.

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

Built 4 Cuban Linux posted:

Get back in anyway, it's gonna keep moving for a while.

Also I got in in the 60s :c00l:

I didn't even know it went that low. poo poo... and I thought I did pretty well picking it up at $93 a year and a half ago.

I've missed you stock picking thread. Recent acquired some more funds, so I'm back in the game again. I have a few days of research ahead of me to get caught up though. Haven't really been paying much attention to the market.

Also, gently caress you GS. Gotta love those -$1000 days.

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

I hope this pullback continues tomorrow. I'd like to go bargain shopping.

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

Ha, they didn't even cancel my AAPL trades from yesterday. This is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

Now that I've officially passed my $80 FB target, I'm reluctant to let go. I'm expecting good things in the earnings report next week, but does this thing have the legs to make it to $90?