Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

da keebsta knicca
Sep 12, 2000

Oh Ruutu, you are such a card.
Friday and Sat night I will be in BKK if anyone is there. I think I am going to either one of two local parties that I have scouted out if anyone wants to go out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

da keebsta knicca
Sep 12, 2000

If you are in Bangkok go clubbing in RCA it is better I think and you can hang out with the local young middle class. Also if you are in a group bottle service is actually a money saver...

da keebsta knicca
Sep 12, 2000

KayBelle posted:

Anyone in Bangkok the next couple of weeks? I'm there by myself and wouldn't mind a bit of company...

I am coming back through at least for 2 nights. Will arrive tomorrow. Probably stay on Kho Sahn I think. All these beach resorts or full of german families, and I think i need some young retarded people to hang out with. Either that or a nice 4 star hotel, haven't decided. I think my bust arrives at some stupid time like 6am.

I want to check out the protests, but I assuming they will be mostly done after today.

Got food poisining really bad in Tonsai staying in the most ghetto bungalow, and haven't recovered yet. Then got sun burned pretty bad with sun stroke yesterday. So not in tip top shape at all.

da keebsta knicca fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Mar 14, 2010

da keebsta knicca
Sep 12, 2000

Went to a party in Thonglor last night at a club called Demo. Night was called CMYK, pretty good electro night actually, with a lot of I guess would be pretty rich thais. 300Baht for a Long Island Ice tea but all you need is one to get flattened. But it is pretty hard to party with the locals unless you know a couple. Most actually have pretty english but they are all in their own groups like the same party would be like back home. However, I still think way better then partying on Koh San.

da keebsta knicca
Sep 12, 2000

Favorite part of Cambodia so far is the rich families with Lexus, Hummers, and Land Cruisers. They have the companies name and logo written in huge letters down both sides of the car so the person can be like "Yeah bitch got mine... 'LEXUS' going to take my family to KFC and live the high American life".

da keebsta knicca
Sep 12, 2000

But sex bars have cheap happy hour drinks and free buffet they are the cheapest :(

da keebsta knicca
Sep 12, 2000

"No seriously you can stop touching my leg, I just want to eat these chicken wings and this mini-quiche"...

"What do you mean you want me to touch your leg as well? my hands are covered in chicken wing sauce"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

da keebsta knicca
Sep 12, 2000

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I would actually get Burger King from time to time in Bangkok because while it wasn't a world class burger or anything, you were at least guaranteed a beef paddy and a bun, rather than winding up with a thin steak on a baguette or whatever Thai people think a hamburger is. When they opened the Mos Burger at Paragon I about died of happiness.

Burger King patties tasted totally weird. Thailand had weird tasting beef all around. Like I would get a craving for a ton of red meat and order a steak and it would be some weird buffalo or something.

Cambodia had good beef I found though, also Lucky Burger there had the best burgers I thought. They where like little sliders almost with the same sort of seasoning as A&W. Cambodia KFC was also tops.

I seriously eat at all the fast food places when I am different countries to compare them. But I am usually in places for over a month, and need greasy food when I am hung over.

Also sushi was expensive as hell, and not that great. But I am from Vancouver so I duno. I did find it funny this one resturant had like 17 people working in it and there was 3 tables of customers, and the place had maybe like 20 tables total.