Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheeseboy58
Dec 14, 2020
Im in Thailand RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheeseboy58
Dec 14, 2020
Have fun!!! I love it here 😁 test and go was easy. Taking 5th day test tomorrow. I do appreciate everyone wears masks here and its nbd compared to US where everyone is bitching like babies. My wife finally got covid here after never getting it in USA though LOL. Life

cheeseboy58
Dec 14, 2020
You used to have to book another hotel if you travel that does PCR testing for day 5 but now the first hotel just gives you a self test kit. You gotta download a covid app and show the results on there but i didnt see anywhere to upload?? Was weird. Feel like they will probably get rid of the day 5 stuff eventually

I have no idea with the positive test how long they quarantine you. If you play your cards right and dont get sick before you leave youre kinda guaranteed to get a negative result even if u get it on the plane since covid takes a while to kick in iirc

cheeseboy58
Dec 14, 2020
Koh Chang is very cool. Nutty roads and the snorkeling was better than Hawaii IMO. I recommend. Did squidshing there too

cheeseboy58
Dec 14, 2020
I think choosing a hotel next to the rail line is smart so you can freely go anywhere. For instance wife and i stayed at Asia hotel and some small hostel that was next to the rail. Theres a lot of nice hotels along the rail

cheeseboy58
Dec 14, 2020
Going back to Thailand for the water festival hooorah!!!!

cheeseboy58
Dec 14, 2020
Ive only had to show proof of funds for a visa. I just went thru customs at bkk today and they didnt ask, got 1000 baht to my name rn

cheeseboy58
Dec 14, 2020
Saw a gas station hiring for 358 baht a day

cheeseboy58
Dec 14, 2020
Can you pick up my luggage please while youre there. They never transferred to the plane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheeseboy58
Dec 14, 2020

Strong Sauce posted:

okay i may not want to deal with adding another country then... :|

how's the heat over there in SE Asia now? i am hearing tons of reports about the extreme heat.

Its loving hot as hell. Also be mindful of UV. Where im right now its listed as extreme

cheeseboy58 fucked around with this message at 05:27 on May 1, 2024