Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Ivan
Aug 31, 2001
How did you guys go about getting Vietnamese visas? I called the NY embassy and they say the price is $80. Online I see a bunch of shady websites that seem cheaper. Considering that I'm only going to be in Vietnam for 4 days, I'd like to save some money on the visa if possible. Can anyone recommend a visa service that they used?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Ivan
Aug 31, 2001
I'll be arriving in Bangkok on April 6th, first time in Thailand. Going alone so would be fun to meet some people. From what it sounds like, a bunch of other people are going to be there at that time, so if anyone's interested in meeting up, hit me up at uncle.ivan.sa at gmail. Leave me an email or a local number and we'll hang.

I'm a regular non-neckbearded mid 20s friendly dude.

Uncle Ivan
Aug 31, 2001

Ringo R posted:

Hey, when/where are you guys meeting up? I'd love to join for a beer outside of 7-11. I'm up for a 7-11 crawl on Khao San rd, will be wearing my fisherman pants.

I'm free to meet anytime in the next couple of days. Staying at Lub D in Silom. Shoot me an email at uncle.ivan.sa@gmail.com.

Uncle Ivan
Aug 31, 2001
Anyone in Chiang Mai for Songkran? I met a man from the internet for the first time a few days ago (Ted Ed Fred) and it went well, so if anyone's around and wants to meet, hit me up at uncle.ivan.sa at gmail. I'm here until the 16th at least.