Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

Gin on Toast posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_blunt_ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Apple_bowl.jpg

"This law bans any item that the seller would reasonably know could be used to "ingest" a drug."

:smug:

I have made an apple bowl before and it looked nothing like that the weed went in the top and the hole was in the side... and it had a carb. I call that scrub tier apple bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Cuddly Coach posted:

18 FUTURE EVENTS GUARANTEED TO COME TO PASS
  1. EXPECT: WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS. Matthew 24:6
  2. EXPECT: WORLD WAR. Matthew 24:7
  3. EXPECT: GREAT EARTHQUAKES ALL OVER THE EARTH. Luke 21:11
  4. EXPECT: FAMINES, INFLATION, & STARVATION ALL OVER THE EARTH. Matthew 24:7
  5. EXPECT: FATAL EPIDEMIC DISEASES AND PLAGUES ALL OVER THE EARTH. Matthew 24:7
  6. EXPECT: FEARFUL SIGHTS CAUSING MUCH DISTRESS AND CONFUSION. Luke 21:11,25-26
  7. EXPECT: GREAT SUPERNATURAL AND UNUSUAL OCCURRENCES IN THE SKY AND UNIVERSE. Luke 21:11,25
  8. EXPECT: THE WAVES OF THE SEAS TO BE IN CHAOS CAUSING TSUNAMIS. Luke 21:25
  9. EXPECT: THE POLES OF THE EARTH TO SHIFT CAUSING GREAT CATASTROPHES. Isaiah 24:1.20
  10. EXPECT: MASS DECEPTION. THERE WILL BE FALSE SAVIORS & FALSE PROPHETS WHO DO MIRACLES THAT DECEIVE MANY PEOPLE. Matthew 24:4-5,23-24
  11. EXPECT: MANY CHRISTIANS AND JEWS TO BE PERSECUTED, TAKEN CAPTIVE, PUT IN PRISONS, AND KILLED IN GREAT NUMBER. Matthew 24:9, Luke 21:12,24
  12. EXPECT: CHRISTIANS TO BE BETRAYED BY THEIR OWN FAMILY AND FRIENDS. Matthew 24:10,12, Luke 21:16
  13. EXPECT: TWO WITNESSES FROM GOD PROPHESYING TO THE WORLD. THEY WILL BE SUPERNATURALLY PROTECTED FROM HARM FOR 3-1/2 YEARS YEARS. THEY WILL SEND MANY PLAGUES UPON THE EARTH. Revelation 11:3,5-6
  14. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT TO BE ESTABLISHED WITH A TEN NATION CONFEDERACY RULED BY TEN KINGS. THREE OF THOSE KINGS WILL LATER BE DEFEATED. Daniel 7:23-24, Revelation 13:1,7
  15. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD POLITICAL LEADER TO RISE TO POWER RULING ALL NATIONS. Revelation 13:1,3,5,7
  16. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD RELIGION TO BE ESTABLISHED BY A FALSE PROPHET. THE WHOLE WORLD WILL THEN WORSHIP THE ONE-WORLD LEADER AS THEIR GOD. Revelation 13:3-4,8, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
  17. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD ECONOMY TO BE ESTABLISHED. NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL UNLESS THEY OBEY AND WORSHIP THE ONE-WORLD LEADER. Revelation 13:16-17
  18. EXPECT: THE MARK OF THE BEAST (THE ONE-WORLD LEADER). IF YOU RECEIVE THE MARK IN YOUR HAND OR FOREHEAD, YOU WILL SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL WITH NEVER-ENDING TORMENT. Revelation 14:9-11
If you want to know more about end times prophecy and many Satanic decepticons or have any questions, please visit: contendingfortruth.com or cuttingedge.com

BITCOIN AND BRUCE WAGNER FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

I somehow ended up on the Depleted Uranium page and stumbled across:
"It is said aeroplanes have Depleted Uranium in them and so the [[September 11 Attacks]] and the explosions that occurred and the collapse of the twin towers might have been due to Depleted Uranium."
Cited sources were 2 pages saying how aersoled depleted uranium is dangerous and then one from the American Free Press.

Anyway the talk page is pretty awesome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Depleted_uranium#DU_and_9.2F11

kh23 posted:

Thats just like saying "I dont like it".Point here is the world must know how Americans have truly suffered and its not the other way round as its made to be. That source is the most reliable source there is.If thats not reliable then you then every newspaper must be unreliable in your view. I can nevr forget the way they said President Bush is crazy and all those things.These sources provide justification for all his actions and show they were provoked on him. DU can become explosive if used in the way it was on September 11.How else could those Twin Towers have collapsed if it wasnt for this reason.

After some reasonable explanations of why this makes no sense and American Free Press is poo poo, how the stuff isn't used in modern airplanes, and that he should stop posting the same thing.

kh23 posted:

You can say KH are the initials of my first and last name and I am not Muslim. What shocks me is how I come to think that Wikipedia and its editors are biased towards Muslims.Always showcase their sufferings and little known facts like presence of Depleted Uranium in Aeroplanes and the possibility that 911 was a Depleted Uranium attack are hushed up and ignored. I see on Wikipedia every Sura that is chapter of Quran has an article on it while all chapters of Bible and Gita never have the honour of having their own articles. This is why Islam is rising and soon poised to overtake Christianity within the next decade I have heard as the largest religion on earth demographic wise. They showcase their sufferings and make it look like grave injustices were made against them while true facts are ignored. There are researchers who say Depleted Uranium counterweights were used in the aeroplanes used in 911 attacks. I feel this must be included in the article as I have strong feeling that 911 was a Depleted Uranium attack.Every fact points to this as the way the towers fell was like they imploded from within like in a chain reaction. Please request Wikipedia to stop the bias towards Muslims and ignoring the sufferings of others like nothing ever happened I dont have the time or energy for debate or to keep undo what other editors say shouldnt be there in the article so this is last time I am putting this back in the article hoping it will remain there.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

Sniep posted:

i still contest that steampunk on the body is a horrid idea cuz if you actually ran that poo poo you would burn yourself badly

wear some asbestos clothing and you won't get burned, obviously you don't have an open enough mind

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

I don't remember where I saw the story about this but it is :3: as heck, rock on refurb