Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gingrich
May 26, 2007

i'm the osiris of this shit
do you ever see a linked phrase on wikipedia that seems really obscure and interesting but it turns out to be two links next to each other

for example i saw one today that said fictional school massacre and though it would direct to a list of school massacres in fiction but it was actually two links to fiction (wtf) and school massacres

im sure there are better examples than that but i cant think of them atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gingrich
May 26, 2007

Sniep posted:

you suck at making links

fail

gingrich
May 26, 2007

from the article for los angeles-area eatery pioneer chicken

"The Original owner of the Olympic Blvd. Pioneer location with a group of hungry E3 attendees, circa 2006"

gingrich
May 26, 2007

all railfans are closeted homosexuals. the train is just a gigantic metal phallus.

gingrich
May 26, 2007

CraigK posted:

who was that guy that fyad drove to suicide after he lost an edit war against them

ty peppar aka cumulus clouds aka clayton olney

gingrich
May 26, 2007

Kirk posted:

literally laffing out loud, his arch conservative views were formed by his JW family and now even though he's out he still desperately tries to reconcile those beliefs with the real world because he doesn't want to change them

or maybe aspergers syndrome and being a jehovas witness are just a dangerous combination

gingrich
May 26, 2007

haveblue posted:

I'm white as hell and it owns

white pride world wide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gingrich
May 26, 2007

Once in the friend zone, it is difficult to :getout:.