Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Locutus Of Bored posted:

A couple of years ago I created the article, "List of Caves on Dagobah That Are Strong With The Dark Side of the Force" with the text "- That one that Luke goes into in Empire"

I think it was good enough to make it to Bad Jokes and Other Deleted Nonsense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Deleted_articles_with_freaky_titles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Casao posted:

YOSPOS: This user wants Crash Bandicoot playable in a future installment of the Super Smash Bros. series, not necessarily the upcoming installment.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

This reminds me, when did wikipedia stop putting that "due to an issue the correct capitalization is ___" on half of the articles?

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Sneaking Mission posted:

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n‘∀‘)η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
has anyone posted this one yet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_of_the_2011_Sendai_earthquake_and_tsunami_on_the_video_game_industry

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
oh come on all those pics with RMS, and nobody puts a parrot on his arm?

emptyquotes here for the taking, people.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

CraigK posted:

speaking of....

let's see if you can tell what's odd about this template

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:PokemonSubOnigiriEdit.jpg

Comparison of the Anime Pokémon. Ash Ketchum is carrying a submarine sandwich in the U.S. dub edited by 4Kids Entertainment (left) vs. Satoshi carrying an Onigiri, a food item unfamiliar to most Americans, in the Japanese version (right).

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Luigi Thirty posted:

good idea but lazy execution

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_furry_role-playing_games

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Deuterieux posted:

clicked, saw reddit rage faces, immediately closed tab.

e: i've been immediately closing any tab that a rage face appears in, even if it means closing the window, and thus far it's been a very good policy.

does that mean you'll stop posting in yospos if i post a rage face?

i think i'm willing to take the probate for this cause.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Trig Discipline posted:

argh you just made me mad about godzuki all over again

emptyquoting this

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
Oh
Inter
Net

not reading

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Wilhelm_Scream.wav posted:

Hi im gotdatwmd

Whats that you people are talking about Things?

Good thing i walked in on this so i can tell you the only acceptable varieties of Thing

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

quote:

He is also featured in the beginning of the Stockton, CA Thunder Hockey team Entrance Video saying "Hello, this is meteorologist Jim Cantore from the Weather Channel; a special weather advisory has been issued for the Central Valley—a 100% chance of thunder."

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Blackula69 posted:

tell us more about retard rasslin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-YWMum0GJQ

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

dur posted:

if you watched 6 episodes a day, every day, it would take like 6 years to get through all of them

totally doable

wouldnt you have 6 years of episodes to catch up on in that time? and then you'd have a years worth of episodes to catch up on. and that just keeps going on forever who the hell knows how long it would actually take!!

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Shaggar posted:

cant wait for javascript "developers" to "rediscover" mvvm

they've already discovered it: it's poo poo :supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Sniep posted:

have you guys seen that movie where will smith jumps off a building and almost loses his thingamabob and its a big deal cus he needs it to get to the past like back to the future but instead its aliens attacking or something so instead of strapping it to his wrist he just holds it like a phone or a ice cream cone hoping it doesnt lose him but it does and he gets it back for dramatic effect?

nope