Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powered_exoskeletons_in_fiction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009
idgi still

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stories_set_in_a_future_now_past

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C5%8Dnin_(student)

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

DjLizard posted:

microsoft like your penis

lol

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Thug Bonnet posted:

and nerds are too dumb to realize that akira (the movie) was about japanese peacetime economics

what

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

snype tip: note who posted last before you click the last page to reply, make sure they're still the last post before you! a preview never hurts unless you're on slow rear end iphone internet or something

just e-mailed this post to myself

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Kirk posted:

Quoted from there "In general, all colleges and universities are notable and should be included on Wikipedia.". This is like me saying all prisoners are notable in general. Why? Every article, person, college, university should be able to satisfy the notability guidelines on its own. To say that "They are notable by default" is wrong. --Demetrioscz (talk) 23:11, 12 June 2010 (UTC)

i can see not adding some stupid anime human being poo poo to wikipedia in the first place

but why would you actively remove valid information

yeah i hear a lot of teens these days are studying their rear end off just for the chance to one day attend an interview with a prestigious prisoner

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

clamiam posted:

:spergin:

p spergin yourself there takin three minutes to perfect that post

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Lamont Cranston posted:

lf used to be funny during the election but it is 100% terrible now

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

deviant. posted:

ah yes, where else can i go for unconfirmed rumors being reported as fact so it will conform to my world view

also, wrestlehut

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World's_second_oldest_profession

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

RZApublican posted:

Unrequited love

well, the article is just a list of examples in fiction, let's have a look at the talk page

Digimon The character Davis Moyomata has a crush on Kari Kayama, but she dosen't return his feelings.

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Sniep posted:

o ok

um i guess go creative commons? way to go linux, now when i have kids they get to watch stick figures

isn't that actually the opposite of what will happen as copyrights expire or w/e

Public domain snipe :synpa:

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

got dat wmd posted:

but how did they take a screenshot before the screenshot was there :OOOOOOOO :catdrugs:

the smallest one didn't need to have a screenshot of the page bc it's so small you can't see

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Suspicious Dish posted:

wtf caesar salad isn't a character it was brocks codename when they were under disguise in that one episode

oh my god no loving way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009
Probably posted already but en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phablet

quote:

Controversy around the term

The use of the term "Phablet" to designate tablet-like phones has generated some controversy. The resemblance to the word "Phallus" or "Phlegm" is identified as one of the cause of the adverse reaction to the term "Phablet".[26] The sound of the word and the odd combination of the words "Phone" and "Tablet" are also cited as an origin of the controversy.[27] Even the pertinence of having a word to describe a device that falls between the description of a phone and a tablet has been used against the term.[28]