Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

NoneMoreNegative posted:

urgh yeah that sounds terrible, I'll stick with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg thanks.

While the boy eggs may not have necessarily had the same origin, their development comes from the similar cultural background.[1] There is no good explanation for why it must be boys' urine, specifically; it has simply been so for centuries[2]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Not long after they entered the studio, Dave "Dixie" Collins accidentally shot himself in the foot, blasting off one of his big toes, whilst he was cleaning his favorite shotgun and was reported to be bedridden for the next few weeks during his recovery. This ultimately led to the band postponing their recording session with Steve Albini until after their tour in March and April.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

haveblue posted:

that's the 3D mockup, was it upside down in the real construction

e: I'm wrong, lol, yes it is

None of those are renders, they're lovely photography with a lot of HDR applied.

lovely snipe, here's my favourite thing about the BathDoom

See that painting on the right? That's one of those lovely portraits you can buy with yourself painted as a duke or whatever.