Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Kazinsal posted:

Myth statement: It is possible to put out a grease fire with enough water.
Notes: Adam called in a firefighting helicopter, which dropped 500 US gallons (1,900 L) of water on the grease fire and successfully extinguished it.

What’s that from?
I wouldn’t try it unless you’ve been trained on it but high velocity water fog is an acceptable agent for extinguishing a class bravo fire. So I don’t know that this is a myth or that you even need that much water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

You’re all about to murder and die but I can’t have you guys singing about balls. No matter how much things change they really do stay the same.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Captain Hygiene posted:

He asserted that the Danes, thanks to their habit of combing their hair every day, of bathing every Saturday and regularly changing their clothes, were able to undermine the virtue of married women and even seduce the daughters of nobles to be their mistresses.[12][13][14][15]

Those chad Danes destroying the sexual market value of stank chode hogging all the poon from the euro incel hordes.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

ScienceSeagull posted:

2042:
30 April: The Nickelodeon time capsule will be opened.[4]

Not useless I've wondered about that for over a decade and figured they forgot about it.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Lol at GOR having a Linus Torvalds theme park. Somewhere theres is a Tove joke but I'm afraid she'll kick my rear end if I make it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
Prolific sockpuppeter with over 500 socks which inserts hoaxes about lions existing in Montana.