Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Wearing a monocle is generally not uncomfortable[citation needed],

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

The Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is a 504.0 ft (153.62 m), 45-story hotel located in the Crown Center complex in Kansas City, Missouri. It was Missouri's tallest building from 1980 to 1986. It is now the state's sixth-tallest building and Kansas City's third-tallest building.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

FMguru posted:

mods, plz namechange to 'Manny Tacofans'

i call him mayonnaise for short, he loves it

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Sham bam bamina! posted:

friend of mine in san jose keeps getting white calcium flakes in his water

this is normal where i live when yr water softener is messed up

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Those who are not familiar with the park often mispronounce it as "crap-oh" Park, with the correct pronunciation being (/ˈkreɪpoʊ/ KRAY-poh) Park.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

When a child would act up, their father would crack an egg over their head as a consequence, and a way of showing their disappointment in them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

quote:

The sanctuary owner's son-in-law, Mark Carruthers, retrieved a 45-caliber revolver and shot Buddy in the head.