Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nail
Jul 15, 2005

The Evan posted:

i used to do that (when i had a phone that allowed user-set txt alerts :argh: iPhone)
why would you want to do that

low hanging fruit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nail
Jul 15, 2005

The Evan posted:

seriously they have a whole loving section of itunes store just for ringtones, why can't i change the motherfucking text alert.

of course, it's probably for the best in the long run; imagine some dumbass with a 30 second li'l wayne/crazy frog clip every time someone SMSes "where u @ dog"
maybe they could limit the length of audio file that can be used for alerts instead of just not allowing the poo poo at all? no that would not be magical and revolutionary enough for my corporation-engineered marvel of modern technology

nail
Jul 15, 2005

The Evan posted:

you're literally asking me to devil's advocate a position that no one took in the first place, gently caress you
no im just poo poo talking apple

IF THATS OK WITH YOU

nail
Jul 15, 2005

In "How Grandgousier realized Gargantua's marvelous intelligence, by his invention of an Arse-wipe," the giant Gargantua, while still a child, tries dozens of different methods for wiping his bottom, including paper, but unfortunately he finds it "leaves some chips on his ballocks". Finally he discovers the best method:

But to conclude, I say and maintain that there is no arse-wiper like a well-downed goose, if you hold her neck between your legs. You must take my word for it, you really must. You get a miraculous sensation in your arse-hole, both from the softness of the down and from the temperate heat of the goose herself; and this is easily communicated to the bum-gut and the rest of the intestines, from which it reaches the heart and the brain.

nail
Jul 15, 2005

nail
Jul 15, 2005

quote:

random pages
ok i think this thread is done now

nail
Jul 15, 2005

RICHUNCLEPENNYBAGS posted:

Has anyone mentioned the Scotch Wiki yet http://sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
awesome

nail
Jul 15, 2005

Sweevo posted:

u mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nail
Jul 15, 2005

Let’s work hard and not be defeated by the earthquake!!

:3: