Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Time Cube is a website created by Gene Ray in 1997, where he sets out his proposed theory of everything, a description of the nature of the universe. The website uses a distinctive combination of colorful large-font text, occasional black-and-white drawings, obscure statements, grandiose title banners, pictures of Ray, and unconventional grammar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

clockwork sundial posted:

time cube rules qtiyd

yeah time cube rules but a wikipedia article about bullshit is still bullshit

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

what the gently caress are the yakuza if not gang violence?

giving aid to earthquake victims

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

and the wizard of oz was about the gold standard vote ron paul 2012

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

haveblue posted:

Reiserfs and the Power of Namespace Unification

more like Reiserfs and the Power of KILLING YOUR WIFE AHAAHAHAHHAA --slashdot

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

There is even a Latin Wikipedia[39], although discussions are held mostly in English rather than Latin, thus raising doubt about the contributors' linguistic competence in Latin. More than half of the articles are mere stubs[40], and their Latin is often tagged for its dubious quality[41].

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Lamont Cranston posted:

more like Abortionem

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

jimbo eunt domus

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

What a shame.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

necroid posted:

when did the japanese start with all this giant robot madness, 50s/60s?

well according to wikipedia (hurr) godzilla (ゴジラ, gojira) was one of the first giant monster movies in 1954

they've been making toy robots since the 50s

so it was natural for giant monsters and robots to merge in the 60s.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Penisface posted:

Ok so my point was that more often than not, in movies from the western culture, the asian (japanese) member of the cast is portrayed as some paragon of virtue (either they know martial arts, are origami wizards or generally seem to be above it all). The only two movies I remember seeing asian characters drink their worries away are Karate Kid and Orgazmo, and I'm not sure about Orgazmo.

does Gung Ho count

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Cosmo Clock 21 posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Tedius_Zanarukando

jesus christ I hadn't noticed the archived section the first time around

I give you

quote:

==Likes==

Tedius Zanarukando likes: Final Fantasy video game series, SimCity video game series, SaGa video game series, Seiken Densetsu video game series, Dragon Quest video game series, Front Mission video game series, Chrono video game series, Fire Emblem video game series, Breath of Fire video game series, Pokémon, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Star Fox video game series, Metroid video game series, Star Ocean series, Tales RPG series, Ys series, several other video game series, many other Japanese-origin video games, positive and traditional video game reviews, computer role-playing games, enhanced remakes, Square Enix, LucasArts, [[Wikipedia]], [[Wiktionary]], [[Wikiquote]], X-Men, Marvel Comics, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Wars, [[Rhapsody (online music service)|Real Rhapsody]], manga, animes, posting in Internet forums, productivity software (especially desktop publishing, computer graphics, and music software), video game music (especially orchestrated), digital emulator-format music, digital surround sound, multi-channel surround sound (especially in excess of 5.1 channels), orchestrated classical music (especially live), rhythm and blues, jazz, pianos, flutes, trumpets, French horns, violins, cellos, the color blue (especially navy blue), chocolate, peanut butter, pancakes, waffles, raisins, beef, chicken, bacon, bacon bits, sausage, pork chops, barbecue, oranges, grapefruits, green apples, grapes, raisins, prunes, strawberries, blueberries, strawberry yogurt, blueberry yogurt, blackberries, muscadines, plums, cashew nuts, pistachio nuts, Fanta Grape soda, Fanta Strawberry soda, Fanta Orange soda, lemon-lime soda, Welch's Grape Juice, orange juice, grapefruit joice, lemonade, limeade, tea, seasoning salt, pepper, kelp, cattle, horses, pigs, rhinoceroses, giraffes, hippopotami, gorillas, chimpanzees, swords, the latest gadgets, personal computers, computer servers, many of the typing, transcription, translation, programming, mathematics, science, photograph colorization, high-resolution and high-polygon 3D computer graphics, computer graphics jobs, science-fiction and fantasy motion pictures, computer-graphics motion pictures and television programs, modern video formats (such as DVD), modern audio formats, widescreen or letterbox, masculism, masculist propaganda, male empowerment, living alone, disability rights movement, sex segregation in educational settings, all-male education, men's rights activists, vacations or tourism, beaches, cruises, amusement, amusement parks, gender gaps favoring males, anti-female discrimination that masculists consider inevitable, sex-segregated education (especially all-male education), female deselection, double standard favoring males, patriarchy, precious metals (such as gold and platinum), price decrease (or depreciation), high-paying jobs, white-collar jobs, importing, heartfulness, nudism, freedom of expression and free speech, modern sophisticated culture, intellectual freedom, liberal democracy, liberal democratic countries, liberal religious groups, liberalism, libertarianism, capitalism, niceness and nice people, separation of church and state, his supporters, computer and video game Web sites (especially computer role-playing game Web sites), computer and video game magazines, computer graphics magazines, anti-censorship Web sites (such as NCAC.org), hair care (excluding haircutting), Web sites that glorify long female hair, and feminine women and girls (long hair and skirts for women and girls).

==Dislikes==

Tedius Zanarukando dislikes: Video game censorship or regulation (especially in application to male gamers ages 18 to 24) and its advocates/activists, politicians or religious figures with an anti-video-game or anti-male agenda, vilification or repression of electronic gaming, antigamers, anyone who opposes video games containing violence, video game reviews from or inspired by religious or other censorship-related sources, criticisms of video games for cute factor or preceived exploitation of sex appeal, pro-censorship Web sites or lobbying groups, pro-censorship text or speech, Christian or governmental censorship, falsification of scientific research, use of spyware upon his computer screen, content-control software or being barred off the Internet, parental controls, fairies, green beans, pickles and pickle relish, lasagne, pasta, maccaroni, spaghetti, fettuccine, meatballs, potato salad, Miracle Whip, ranch dressing, non-bovine milk (especially human breast milk), V8 juice, pineapple or any beverage mixed with it, Candida control diet (which is very detrimental to him), [[McDonald's]], [[Applebee's]], TGI Friday's, the color [[red]] (especially maroon), masculine-looking women, female haircutting or headshaving (what Zanarukando calls femitonsure), perception that female beauty is immoral, radical or separatist feminism, female empowerment, feminist hate speech or sites, persecution of femininity, alienation or homogenization of the genders, certain gender gaps favoring females, double standard favoring females, misandrists, discrimination against men, all-female education, ableism, racism, feminist propaganda, male deselection, pop feminism or female superiority or femachistas (people who believe that women are better than men in all situations), religious or feminist censorship, having a romantic or intimate family relationship, chip music (for example: NES sound format and SID format), monaural audio, anti-enhanced-remake purists, old school purists (or old school gamers who detest new school games and new school gamers), emulated versions of ancient video games (especially NES games) on sixth or later generation video game consoles (practice known as ageware or necro-porting), vintage video formats (such as VHS), vintage audio formats, time-limited formats (such as [[EZ-D]] and [[DVD-D]]), 1.33:1 versions of films originally presented in widescreen, minimalism, price increase, being unemployed, job loss, job offshoring, the development of artificial intelligence technology to destroy jobs, coeducational classes, unisex dress codes (such as forcing women to wear trousers), heartlessness, meanness or mean people, his enemies, traitors, slavery, matriarchy, Hinduism, radical Islam, Islamic States, Jehovah's Witnesses (including his immediate family and other Jehovah's-Witness relatives) and other ultraconservative fundamentalist religious groups, living with people who adhere to any of the religions he dislikes, ultrareligious and narrow-minded parents, monasticism, being accused of a crime, prudery, repressive culture, unconstitutional laws, draconian victimless-crime laws, laws that are detrimental to him, prohibitions on or chilling effects upon free speech, greedy business practices, countries where electronic gaming is prohibited, fascism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, oppression, surveillance abuse, being under surveillance or kept tabs with, strictly Muslim countries, and undemocratic governments (especially the Taliban regime).

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I am fresh out of the parental home. When I was living in the parental home, I had to conform to my parents' religion. Now, I am trying to distance myself from family, because I do not want to conform to their religion

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that you've become the center of a thread about Wikipedia contributors on Something Awful's forums because of your work here. Discussion of you really heats up on page 9. Many people are interested to hear your response and if you get in touch with someone in this thread he might be able to sponsor you so you can participate in the discussion. Just thought you'd want to know! Universaladdress 07:13, 31 May 2007 (UTC)

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Sweevo posted:

its cute the way the scotch make out like that's a real language so they can pretend to have a culture that doesn't involve heroin and deep-frying

and making GBS threads in the world's worst toilets

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Barack Pwnbama posted:

whats up with the toilets

are they worse then the german poopshelf ones or what

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

The usage of the term "Welcome to Macintosh", and not Welcome to The Macintosh was intentional.[citation needed] In this case Macintosh is a Proper Noun, reflecting Apple's belief that Macintosh is a sentient being, so he should be referred to as if he were a person: For example, "Let me introduce you to Michael." Not, "Let me introduce you to the Michael."

Further evidence of the Mac's sentience is the Happy Mac icon that is first to appear when a Mac is powered on, which then progressed into the Mac logo of the 1990s.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

krylex posted:

wasn't this a south park episode

the tron guy and tay zonday are in hell with cartman at an internet meme convention or something

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

The image of Mochrie's face is used extensively in Animutation, a style of Flash animation. Neil Cicierega, the father of Animutation[citation needed], would place Mochrie in almost every Animutation he made, making the inclusion of him in Animutation somewhat of a running gag. Mochrie is aware of his status among Animutation artists and fans, having been quoted, "It was very odd when I first saw the animutations. Obviously the animators are more than a little crazy, but I am very proud of my standing in the animutation arena and hope that some day I can make millions off of it."[18]

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

fork bomb posted:

neil young is the godfather of grunge? :wtc:

neil young is not music, grunge is not music, qed

jk neil young owns

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I am highly knowledgeable about tentacle rape, ask me anything you want

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Wit_Sponge posted:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

dear sir please do the needful

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

we saw zeferelli's romeo and juliet in 9th grade english class :whatup:

we saw this too but the video had been erased over the parts with the boobs

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Nevergirls posted:

YOSPOS: all we really need here is an image of a moderately hairy anus labeled "human anus."

grandma why

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

poemdexter posted:

i wonder if japanese people look at wikipedia and die a little on the inside kinda like the rest of us do

the only thing japanese people hate more than japanese otakus is american otakus in nippon

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

dreamworks-face.png

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

ive been to scotland. remember the toilet from trainspotting? they all looked like that.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

wasn't C2 the stuff that was made out of pure cancer

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

qirex posted:

so I made a physics joke in another thread and wanted to read about time dilation so I opened the article and their "explanatory animation" is as follows:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

there is literally a naruto article on old english wikipedia

jesus loving christ

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

holy poo poo

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

only prudes don't want to see boobs on every wikipedia page

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

video games set in uzbekistan

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

CoupleBeersNoBeers posted:

luigi get your baseball av back it was less gayer

i didn't ask for this

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

18 future events guaranteed to pass brought to you by coast to coast am

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Red Square Bear posted:

Didn't Jimbo literally get de-modded by ARBCON or something?

yeah for deleting a bunch of penis pics and they were like "how dare you defy the will of the community"

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

CHARONS BOAT RIDER posted:

gamer girl == basted in grease and cooked by overclocked videocards

someone on this goddamn internet has this as a fetish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

you know that's all automatically generated by the software based on the metadata that cameras automatically generate and insert into pictures right