Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Or you could watch a good movie instead, like Sonatine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Bob Saget IRL posted:

Yea i dont doubt that. Maybe thats why Hank Azaria didnt talk much, because its all stuff hes said before. What he did say was about his voices are poor impressions and i know ive heard him say that before. I dont care though cause hank actually seems like an interesting and entertaining person.

they kept saying how their craft can be harder than screen actors, i wish they actually talked to some people that have had success doing both expand on that idea. Azaria and Seth Green could have, and i know i recognized a few other people that have been on screen.

But nope. A whole bunch of people whining "its not about doing impressions" *does bugs bunny impression*

Seriously, anyone interested in voice acting and wants to watch this, id say skip the first 30 minutes and if you dont know about mel blanc look him up.

If you're trying to improve that documentary, you could've chosen better than him.

"Oh, yeah, it's pretty loving hard for me to play the same character in every film I'm in, and definitely tough to only do that 'nerd voice' that literally anybody else can do as a voice actor. The hardest part is people getting mad at me on set and in the booth for constantly spewing Star Wars references" *does Chewbacca growl*

GOTTA STAY FAI has a new favorite as of 14:26 on Nov 23, 2014

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Lol. i only said his name because he was in the documentary already. There are far better choices out there.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Helix would of been better if they just made the main character a hunk ripoff and just let us watch him kill all the retarded characters off over a season.

MattO
Oct 10, 2003

My friend writes on Helix and I haven't watched it yet. Going to have to now so I can pester her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Thread is dead, make a new one!

• Locked thread