Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poonchasta
Feb 22, 2007

FFFFAAAFFFFF FFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFFAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF
Netflix really wants me to watch Cashback for some reason. Almost every time I add a movie to my instant queue, Cashback will be one of the movies in that window of similar/suggested movies that pops up. Also, I wish there was some way to erase individual things off of my viewing history. I want to watch Live Nude Comedy, but I don't want my girlfriend to find out :(.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poonchasta
Feb 22, 2007

FFFFAAAFFFFF FFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFFAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF
Crank 2: High Voltage, bitches. Jason Statham is a comedic genius. I need to watch the first one now.

poonchasta
Feb 22, 2007

Event Horizon was on Instant Watch for less than a month and is already gone. Are they serious? I guess I'll put it back on my DVD queue.

poonchasta
Feb 22, 2007

Zwabu posted:

Question for the crowd:

I just purchased a Netflix account for my Dad (to go with a new Blu-Ray player woohoo), but when I go to the "Watch Instantly" menu I don't seem to have the "Add to Instant Watching Queue" option for movies like on my account.

Is it because there are no devices activated yet for his account, or because it's in the one month trial period? Or did I set up the options wrong somehow for his account?

Hover your mouse pointer over the red "Add" and blue "Play" buttons, and the option to add to your instant queue should pop up right above that.

poonchasta
Feb 22, 2007

Oh jesus god, The Human Centipede: First Sequence is on Instant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poonchasta
Feb 22, 2007

The Complete Metropolis is on there now.

Is this the version that everyone has been jizzing over?

• Locked thread