Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Exclusive
Jan 1, 2008

All 3 of Ramin Bahrani's films are available on Instant Viewing:

Man Push Cart
Chop Shop
Goodbye Solo

I highly recommend all of these films. I believe Ebert called Bahrani the best director of the last decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exclusive
Jan 1, 2008

Robert E. Lee posted:

Reboot is now on streaming. awesome.

This along with mid-90s X-Men and Spider-Man is great. I can watch all in their entirety without my mom interrupting me to mow the lawn or some dumb poo poo.

Exclusive
Jan 1, 2008

wormil posted:

Might be obvious and I'm missing it but where does it say whether the movie is in HD if you're browsing on a PC?

I'm not sure how to do this through Netflix.com but instantwatcher.com has a listing of all the HD titles: http://instantwatcher.com/genres/506

Exclusive
Jan 1, 2008

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Jiro's.

I think that perhaps the reason that it doesn't hold attention as a character study is because there is very little to Jiro's character, at this point, outside of his effort to perfect his craft.

Trying not to derail but I must say that by the end of JDoS I was much more interested in the eldest son than Jiro. It seems he's more Jiro than Jiro now.

• Locked thread