Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
These are the only three I have viewed online, but I lucked out in that I liked them all, especially The Mountain Men.

The Mountain Men: Where there's adventure, lust and greed, trouble isn't far behind. Grizzled fur trappers Bill Tyler (Charlton Heston) and Henry Frapp (Brian Keith) head to the mountains in search of adventure and fortune. During their trip, they find and attempt to romance a beautiful Native American squaw. But she's run away from her mate -- a powerful and angry chief who's hell-bent on getting her back!

Wyatt Earp: Special Edition: Director Lawrence Kasdan depicts a dark, complicated Wyatt Earp (Kevin Costner) in this epic Western. Ride with Earp, his father (Gene Hackman) and his closest friend, Doc Holliday (Dennis Quaid), as he makes his way from Wichita, Kan., to Tombstone, Ariz., where the legendary gunfight at the OK Corral takes place in a blaze of fiery glory. Mark Harmon, Bill Pullman, Mare Winningham and Catherine O'Hara co-star.

The Salton Sea: Punk-rocking speed freak Danny Parker (Val Kilmer) freelances as an informant for brutal narcotics cops Al Garcetti (Anthony LaPaglia) and Gus Morgan (Doug Hutchison). But when he's not assisting the cops on drug busts, Danny gets high and leads a double life as a talented, mild-mannered trumpeter named Tom Van Allen. One personality is in search of his wife's killer, but reality is evasive in director D.J. Caruso's neo-noir crime thriller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread