Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anal Pirate
Jul 8, 2008

Who the hell are you to judge me!?
I am in a bit of a cinematic rut lately, and would love to check out some films that are not familiar to me and whatnot. I looked a few pages back and did not see such a thread. The criteria may be too narrow, but I think it's a fun idea.

So, post the name of a movie you like that is available for instant watching via netflix. Post the genre, why you like it, and a link if you feel so inclined!

I will start.

http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/Ichi_the_Killer/60032644?trkid=921403
Ichi The Killer
I just noticed this movie was available for instant viewing and since I had been wanting to watch it for some time I did! It's Japanese thriller by Takeshi Miike. It's gory and gruesome, but we've all probably seen worse on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anal Pirate
Jul 8, 2008

Joe: Those all look awesome, I am all excited now.

Gopper: I never even thought about the possibility of a site like that! I think that will keep me ocupied but I will just leave the thread up for the heck of it.

The Anal Pirate
Jul 8, 2008

Well I was beat and dead tired last night and I put on Pierrot le Fou, thinking that maybe I would fall asleep and pick up the rest this evening. It really captivated me though. I the the style was pretty interesting and Anna Karina sure is easy on the eyes.

I have seen most of the mainstream movies that have been mentioned, but for some of them it's been a while so those should be nice to revisit. Awesome suggestions so far, folks!

The Anal Pirate
Jul 8, 2008

Tumble posted:

World's Greatest Dad - Directed by Bobcat Goldthwait (yes, that Bobcat!), it's about a high-school English teacher (Robin Williams) who has a very goony, bitter son who is obsessed with sex.

I don't want to give anything away, but watch this movie. It's VERY, VERY dark comedy and it's done very well. And it's directed by Bobcat Goldthwait! And it's GOOD!

My wife and I watched this the other day and I must say, I LOVED it.

• Locked thread