Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

HOW COULD YOU posted:

Somm is a documentary about four guys studying for and taking the masters Sommelier exam, so basically 4 guys who are ludicrously passionate about wine. Not the best doc I've seen but very engrossing.

Just watched it and I really liked it.

SGT Kabukiman:NYPD, its amazingly bad but very watchable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

...of SCIENCE! posted:

If it doesn't have a scene where they give the guys white wine that's been dyed red and they start spouting a bunch of red wine adjectives or huge detailed explanations of why wine that was bottled during certain phases of the moon are objectively more delicious then no deal.

What movie is that? It sounds hillarious.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Step up to the plate: I really like how it outlined the family more than just being a food and restaurant movie. Its all in french and subtitled.

Not the best but its watchable.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

I watched an episode of Don't Trust the B and liked it well enough to give another one a shot. James Van Der Beek steals the show.

Its my 2nd fave show on netflix. Vanderbeek really is the best.

Sharknado: its as bad as you think.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Brotherhood of the travelling rant is really funny and good. The end made me cry, but thats not too hard.

Its a great docu about a very funny writer who goes on a tour with a childhood friend. A car gets flipped. People fight and argue.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Lillyhammer! Its a great Netflix original.

New York mobster in norway. 'Nuff said!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
The doug Benson special was pretty ok. Not amazing but watchable.

• Locked thread