Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KCChiefsDude
Jun 18, 2010

What is the most you ever lost on a coin toss?
Netflix instant watch is my favorite thing ever since they put it on the XBOX 360. I cancelled cable, because it's that awesome!

There are tons of great titles and many films that I would never have watched without this instant watch feature.

Most recently I have enjoyed these that are available on netflix instant watch.

Rampage - never even heard of it, but I saw it on there and it seemed interesting enough. Definitely a good watch, very disturbing and I didn't care for their "cause" but I liked the movie and I thought the acting was pretty good. The best scene was the bingo hall, really well done. 3.5/5

Cool Hand Luke- one of those classics I missed, such a great film and Paul Newman just kicks rear end.

Dirty Harry - another classic that I was ashamed that I haven't seen, good thing I saw it on there the other day.

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kaun - it has 3 and 4 on there as well. I wanted to see them all in order, so I rented the first one through DVD mail and then saw this one. The search for Spock is next.

Out of the Wild: The Alaska Experiment - very cool series, 8 episodes. 9 regular people are dropped into Alaska with supplies and a map to get to each cabin and I liked it.

Arrested Development: All 3 seasons - One of my all time favorite shows, love it. Am re-watching it at the moment for like the 5th time, lol.

It's got most seasons of The Office, Lost, My Name is Earl, X-Files, Law and Order, South Park, King of the Hill and many more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KCChiefsDude
Jun 18, 2010

They just added the first 2 seasons of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I haven't gotten around to seeing the show, even though I'm a huge Terminator fan, so I was excited to see it added.

KCChiefsDude
Jun 18, 2010

Event Horizon is on there, I suggest you go and watch it!

Also, Universal Soldier, hackers, more Star Trek movies.

I love netflix!

• Locked thread