Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Binge
Feb 23, 2001

TShields posted:

I've seen this, and he's right- its very funny, especially the poor bard.. Theres stuff thats so bad it makes you cringe, like the loving demon kid, but among my D&D group, we still do the "Stegosaurus!" thing.

Yes, Dorkness Rising is awesome. I randomly watched it one night, and had to make a couple of my friends see it too. We all watched it through the Xbox's Netflix app in party mode. Its so terrible, but it's he right kind of terrible.

They have a first movie, which seems to be about that character he talked about at the end, The Shadow or something? It's from 2004 or something, and is only available to buy through their website.

fake edit - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorkness_Rising - It appears the first movie had different actors. I dunno, I really would want to watch those guys again. And I'd marry that girl (the ex-girlfriend that plays) in a heartbeat for the record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binge
Feb 23, 2001

I just watched Earth 2 streaming on my 360. I recall seeing it when it came out, but definitely didn't remember what the main plot was. If you like Sci-Fi (star trek), and want a show that is so totally LOST version 1(Locke is in it!), you should check it out.

Just be prepared for an unresolved series finale. Also, when I streamed it, the last 3 episodes were out of order. The final 2 on the list, were mid-season episodes, and made absolutely no sense after watching the 3rd to last, which was the actual finale (which I didn't realize).

Also, Clancy Brown.

Binge
Feb 23, 2001

Kids in the Hall pilot episode is available, from the HBO days (so there is swearing). God I hope they put more KitH on.

• Locked thread