Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motley
Nov 1, 2013

Sock The Great posted:

Best In Show, number 2 in my opinion to This Is Spinal Tap for mockumentary.

There's also a ton of MST3K now on Instant Streaming, if that's your thing.

This is absolutely great. It's really hilarious, the best of the mockup entries in my opinion, although This Is Spinal Tap is great too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motley
Nov 1, 2013
Recently watched Hustle and Flow. It's about a pimp/drug dealer who essentially has a midlife crisis and decides to try his hand at being a rap artist. I liked it alright. It was entertaining, I at least recommend checking it out.

Motley
Nov 1, 2013
Not sure if it's been posted here yet, but Disney's Brave is now on Instant. I love it, but I love Disney movies. It's probably not for everyone. It has bears, good songs, and Scottish accents.

e: spelling mistakes.

Motley
Nov 1, 2013

Opopanax posted:

Where are you seeing that? Because I can't find it. There is a knock off called Kiara the Brave, are you looking at that one?

Oops, I should've mentioned. This is on Swedish Netflix. I used a browser extension to get around the region block.

Motley
Nov 1, 2013
Just watched Teddy Bear. It's about a Body Builder with an overly attached mother trying to find true love...or something like that.

This movie made me physically uncomfortable at some points.

Motley
Nov 1, 2013

colas posted:

Teddy Bear looks interesting, what part made you uncomfortable? Was it just like an awkward scene?

I exaggerated a bit. There are a couple awkward scenes. Nothing bad, just awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motley
Nov 1, 2013
What are we supposed to make of the ending of snowpiercer? That earth is suddenly going to be alright because they saw a polar bear, demonstrating that earth can sustain life again? If all of the living humans left were on the train, wouldn't that mean that they all just died? And the last remnants of humanity will die with the woman and little boy's most likely unsuccessful attempt at survival in a frozen wasteland? I just didn't really like the ending. It seemed too rushed.

• Locked thread