Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hamster_style
Nov 24, 2004
neenjah!
Boondocks season 2 is up on Netflix.

Also Tom Segura's comedy special is pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hamster_style
Nov 24, 2004
neenjah!

J. Alfred Prufrock posted:

As is Venture Bros.

Robot Chicken and ATHF too.

Wish they'd add Space Ghost C2C and Sealab.

hamster_style
Nov 24, 2004
neenjah!

particle409 posted:

Tom Segura's comedy special is REALLY funny. I watched it 2.5 times already, I normally can't sit through stand up specials, but his is great.

I agree, but didn't want to oversell it. I've also watched it multiple times already.

On a stand up note, I recently watched "The Muslims are Coming!" which is a stand up tour/road trip/documentary which follows 3 Muslim comics as they tour around the South and Southwest. It has commentary with Aasif Manvi, Soledad O' Brien, Rachel Maddow, Jon Stewart and Lewis Black. The comedians were funny and the documentary was pretty insightful.

Also Rob Delaney's special "Live at the Bowery" made me laugh until I cried.

hamster_style
Nov 24, 2004
neenjah!
I watched the first 3 episodes of 'Helix' last night. It's a Syfy show and thought it was a little darker and graphic than their normal fare. It's about a virus outbreak at a base in the Arctic and the CDC comes in to handle it. Don't want to give anything away, but I enjoyed it.

• Locked thread